Sunbelt Rentals has perfected the customized fabric structure, which can be built per your specifications. Our installed-to-order inventory provides optimal performance so that your project can remain on target in terms of productivity and profitability. Our portable buildings can be built on any terrain, at any length. Furthermore, the modular design of our structures allows for expansion, size adjustments and much more.
A Sunbelt Rentals structure is held together by an aluminum box beam framework, which allows for the seamless installation of accessory items. In the instance that your project needs change, Sunbelt Rentals can add fittings or welded attachments to the existing structural frame. This eliminates the need for secondary framing – which can get expensive – resulting in exponential cost savings for your company.
There is an extensive list of amenities that may be added to a fabric structure.
- Anchors may be installed to accommodate unpredictable surfaces, including pavement, concrete and gravel.
- Each of Sunbelt Rentals' structures has custom fabric (Ferrari Precontraint Fabric), engineered to provide dimensional stability. This durable fabric also prevents the spread of any accidental tears. Fabric Tops are pre-stretched to avoid sagging and are warranted for more than 15 years. Sunbelt Rentals uses a PVC fabric membrane to ensure that the structure can be fully portable, as necessary. Fabric tops may either be translucent or blackout, depending on your project’s needs.
- Sunbelt Rentals structures can be equipped with a few different industrial doors. Personnel doors and roll-up overhead doors are the most-commonly installed. A Mahaffey Xtension™ Door is a fully-retractable door designed by Sunbelt Rentals, and is best utilized in the instance of storing large equipment or aircraft.
- Several different flooring options may be installed in our structures. ExpoDeck flooring is the most commonly used in industrial environments, as it can bear heavy weight. Hexadeck flooring is also available, but typically recommended for projects of a shorter duration. Other flooring options include modular wood, thermo-plastic flexi and Bravo-Zulu. If you’re looking to accommodate guests in your temporary structure or tent, there is a variety of options including dance floors, wood-polished flooring, bil-jax staging and carpeting. Custom, engineered clear covers can also be installed over a swimming pool or other relatively small body of water to allow for added space and a unique look.
- The same lighting system you would find in a brick and mortar building may be found in each of our fabric structures. Additional lighting may be installed to accommodate various industrial needs.
- We can add HVAC systems (air conditioning, heat and dehumidification) to your temporary structure. Large fans and portable heaters are also in our inventory, and those may be rented to ensure the comfort of workers and guests.
- Your customized structure can be fully insulated with our steel walls.
- In addition to the insulated steel walls, Sunbelt Rentals offers vinyl walls (white, clear, cathedral window or custom color walls), glass walls (professional and permanent looking walls) and insulated hard walls (providing acoustical advantage and light control).
In addition to the wide range of accessories that may be installed, there are several technical elements that provide customization, including gable ends, gable walls, overhangs/valences, eave/corner connections, rafters, roof cables, purlins and more.